- When will the changeover to IHRA Australia Sanctioning take effect?
Sydney Dragway will be sanctioned exclusively by IHRA Australia from February 8, 2022.
- What does this mean for racers?
From February 8, 2022 , Sydney Dragway will operate under the rules & technical specifications provided by IHRA Australia. These are available on the IHRA Australia Website (https://www.ihra.com.au) and App.
- What Licence will I need to race at Sydney Dragway?
All Competition, Testing & Burnout Events held on or after February 8, 2022 will require an IHRA Competition Licence or temporary licence for Off–Street and Burnout Events.
- What tech inspection will I require for my race car?
You will require an IHRA Australia Technical Inspection.
- When does the Agreement between IHRA Australia and Sydney Dragway expire?
The current agreement between IHRA Australia and Sydney Dragway expires in December 2024.
- What are the terms of the settlement of the Legal action between IHRA Australia and Sydney Dragway?
The terms of settlement are confidential and no further comment will be made regarding this.
- Who should I contact regarding licensing and technical inspections?
Visit https://www.ihra.com.au or call IHRA Australia on 03 9736 9578 .