Jun 24 - 2012
RACE ya MATES SUNDAY!!! - Off Street Racing and Burnouts!
Ok most of you have been to a Race for Real on a Wednesday night, now you can do it on a Sunday as well ...
So all of our friends that do not live close to the track have time to drive out to Sydney Dragway and have a run on the Drag Strip.
You can crack it down the quarter-mile on selected Sundays over the Summer Months or go nuts on the burnout pad! (no limit on cars).
With heaps of off street racing and burnouts ... and the popular send your favourite photos to the big screen plus more - it's a great way to spend a lazy Sunday!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SPECTATORS:
Spectators enter through the Competitor Entrance.
So what are you waiting for get down to Sydney Dragway and get amongst the fun!
- Spectator Gates open from 10:00am (Enter through Competitor Gate)
- Adults $20
- Kids 12-16 $10
- Under 12 FREE
- Competitor Gates open from 10:00am
- Entry fee to Race YOUR Car or Bike on a real Drag Strip - $50
- Scrutineering from 10:00am until 2.00pm (unless 220 vehicle quota filled before 2.00pm)
- Burnouts : 4:00pm approx. (no limit on cars)
- Racing from 11:00am - 4:00pm approx.
Important items for competitors to bring:
Kids 12-16 $10
Under 12 FREE